Sunday, February 5, 2017

The Week of Angkor 1/23/17

Hello. 

This week was GREAT! 

I was gone Mon and Tues. and then Wednesday, we had district meeting and English class and so we didn't have any lessons and ended up having to bust our butts to see everyone we needed to see! It was a miracle and blessing. The Lord provides. 

We saw Co Hien, our investigator, on the side of the road and she totally tried to dodge us and said "maybe in four years..." and then busted a move and left. We are devastated but know that one day, her heart will be softened and she'll be so blessed when she accepts the gospel. 

We had a combined New Year party down in Branch 6 and I saw a lot of people from Branch 3 and was so happy I cried. I got lots of mom hugs and it was the best day ever. 

Yesterday, in sunday school, the members sat and argued about satan for like 15 minutes. The topic was the Book of Mormon...the saints here aren't quite there yet but they are working so hard and their hearts are in the right place and they mean well!!! 

The members are finally opening up to us! So we are excited to get to work and be able to actually work with them! Plus they tell me all the time that my vietnamese is so rough and so now it's like starting ALL over again and it's actually really exciting! 

I love this work! I love these people with all of my heart! I can't believe it is going by so fast. 

Have a great week!!

love,
Sister Nguyen 

Pictures from Angkor Wat. I have a ton more but do not have time to upload hehe 





No comments:

Post a Comment