Saturday, August 6, 2016

I can't even tell you what happened this week 8/7/16

HELLO! CONGRATULATIONS, HANG!!! I AM A NEWLY DECLARED GREAT AUNT!!!

And baby Zara has just enough time to reach the cute stage of babyism by the time I get back. 

This week was so good!
We found a super
lost less-active that is about an hour away by bike super away from society! After we visited her, she told us she didn't even really live there hahaha the worst
We found out last night that we are getting Khmer sisters in our house! WE ARE SO EXCITED TO HAVE FRIENDS. 
I don't really remember a lot from this week, but here are some mediocre pictures.

BYEEE 

Love,
Sister Nguyen 

Picture 1 Service: Peeling a million bananas
Picture 2 Sister Larsen is dying this week and I am so sad 

No comments:

Post a Comment